Thursday, January 26, 2012

This is Getting Ridiculous

Remember how I said I was feeling better?  I finished the Prednisone on Sunday and by Tuesday I was getting a little more wheezy.  I didn't think much about it at first; I assumed it was just my body adjusting to not having the Prednisone.  Wednesday it was getting worse.  Today I coughed and wheezed for the doctor and he put me back on Prednisone and added an antibiotic.  Good times.

Today's dose, 3 little Prednisone and 1 ginornous Azithromycin.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy, I really hope you will be feeling better soon.Its awful to feel you're taking one step forward then getting knocked back.Keep warm and look after yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I'm so sorry. I hate taking Prednisone, even though my breathing is SO much better on it. If I don't take it first thing in the morning, I'm up all night long. Still, I'd rather be taking the meds than wheezing with every breath and ending up in the hospital. Please keep taking it and take care of yourself!

    Feel better soon! ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anne and Judy. I am hoping this will knock it out for good.

    ReplyDelete